Tickets can also be purchased by calling our box office at: 415-655-5600
The box office opens at noon Tuesday through Sunday, and closes 30 minutes following the beginning of the evening's final performance. Box office closing hours may change based on show schedule.
All will-call tickets are picked up at the Yoshi's box office. Please pick your tickets up before heading to the restaurant or into the club.
The club is in a completely separate room from our restaurant. If you plan to dine in the restaurant before the show, making a reservation is highly recommended.
Please visit our F.A.Q. page for most club related questions.
Yoshi's Club Seating Policy
New Seating Policy Effective Wednesday, April 10, 2013.
- Doors open 15-30 minutes prior to showtime.
- Guests not using one of our Reserved Seating Options will be seated on a first come, first served basis.
Reserved Seating Options
- Patrons dining at Yoshi's can get their seats reserved for the show
(Bar/Lounge minimum $20 per person). Our staff will reserve seating for patrons having dinner at the restaurant, lounge or bar. Patrons must show tickets to their server at least one hour before showtime to reserve seats. We recommend dinner reservations 1.5-2 hours prior to showtime for the best dining experience.
- Limited reserved seating option is also available, when purchasing your tickets, for a $15 per ticket fee, both online and through our Box Office. This option ends at 6PM on the day before the show.
- Yoshi's is happy to reserve seats for groups of 10 or more. Please contact the box office to arrange for tickets and seating.